I truly believe in choices: you choose how to live your life – the right way or bad way! It’s your decision and the consequences that come with it are yours to bear: whether good or bad.
Here’s a quick refresher course on 5 Life Level tips that I have learnt along the way and still learning:
- The first step is time-tested: Make a list. Shine a light on what you want and dig in.
- Evaluate your list by asking yourself. “What does my list tell me about me?” Be honest.
- It’s time to get brewing with the specifics! Consider what you want for your career, relationships, spirituality, physical and emotional health and much more.
- Put your specific goals into action by breaking your big cravings down into small, manageable steps and start writing them down.
- If you feel your life blend getting bitter, make sure to repeat these steps regularly to stay on track.
Once you have mastered these steps, here are a few other tips to keep you moving in the right direction.
- Stop trying to be everything to everyone. It’s time to consult your own needs and desires.
- People are happiest when they are challenged. Engage in activities that push you to grow.
- Reward yourself every day with something you truly enjoy!
To round it off, I quote one of my favourite scriptures in the bible: Habakkuk 2: 2 – “And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.“
Your life was already predestined and it has to be manifested. Write that vision, dream, desire and watch it come to fruition with taking the necessary steps. That is my prayer for everyone that reads this article.
Yours in love – The Renaissance Lady ©