Welcome to Part 2 of our Healthier 2017 Lifestyle. Again as derived from curejoy.com:
11. Green-Dates: One of these nutrients is beta-carotene, of which spinach leaves are excellent source of beta-carotene, a powerful nutrient that helps to decrease asthma symptoms.
12. Green-Monster: Hemp seeds help regulate stress hormones and utilize the body’s stores of fuel to nourish the brain and body.It provides a wealth of most all major B vitamins.
13. Bone-Strengthening-Apricot-Smoothie: Apricots are rich source of Vitamin C.vitamin c is vital for building bone and overall health. It works synergistically with Vitamin D to nourish and build bone.
14. Belly-Fat-Cutter-Banana-Orange-Smoothie: Eating Oranges cut a considerable amount of calories from the diet. It also keeps the body well hydrated.
15. Stress-Buster-Cantaloupe-Banana-Smoothie: Potassium relaxes the blood vessels and reduces blood pressure.It also reduces the presence of stress hormones in the body which helps in reducing the symptoms of anxiety.
16. Banana-Peach-For-Heart-Health: Bananas are a great source of vitamin B6.B vitamins help break down homocysteine—an amino acid that at high levels is related to a higher risk of cardiovascular disease.
17. Cholesterol-Control-Aloe-Smoothie: Aloe vera improves the quality of the blood and helps rebalance the blood chemistry in a way that lowers cholesterol and total triglycerides.
18. Anti-Allergy Super-Star: Stinging nettle is a natural source of quercetin, a plant-derived flavonoid that supports the body’s response to allergens and inhibits histamine release that causes bothersome sneezing, itching, and respiratory complaints.
19. Almond-Silk For Hypertension: Almonds are rich in monounsaturated fats, which have been scientifically proven to help lower blood pressure levels.
20. The Banana Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie: Bananas contain high amounts of rutin, a compound that complements the activity of vitamin C and possesses antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. It also helps to maintain strong, flexible blood vessels.
Hard work pays off so don’t jump off the bandwagon yet. Keep on it beloveds…
Do like, comment and follow my BLOG for upcoming posts.
Yours in love – The Renaissance Lady © – Follow my blog with Bloglovin