Happy Friday Beloveds and as I reflect on my last post on this gratitude journey, I have also learnt about speaking positivity into myself which I back up with the word of God. Some may call it Positive Mental Attitude or Daily Affirmations or Self-Talk or simply cra-cra (as my son says when he catches me in my moment).
I call it Daily Affirmation and this is what keeps me focused on my Vision. Daily Affirmations are positive statements that describe a desired situation or goal, and are often repeated, until they get impressed on the subconscious mind. Affirmations can be a powerful tool to help you to change your mood, state of mind and manifest the change you desire in your life. And believe me it works – it is anchored by the power of your mindset.
Think of what your inner self thinks about yourself and follow this: “Speak the affirmation out loud for about five minutes, three times a day — morning, mid day and evening. An ideal time to do this is when you’re putting on your make up or shaving, so that you can look at yourself in the mirror as you repeat the positive statement.”
Examples of affirmations that you may identify with and use:
- I am a powerhouse; I am indestructible
- I am blessed and highly favoured (Luke 1:28)
- Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy
- I was made in the image of God. How cool is that! (Genesis 1:27)
- My marriage is becoming stronger, deeper, and more stable each day
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful
- All things are working for my good (Proverbs 8:28)
- My business is growing, expanding, and thriving
- The joy of the LORD is my strength (Nehemiah 8:10)
- I am courageous and I stand up for myself
- I live by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 12:7)
- God is love and he is in me, so I am love (1 John 4:16)
- I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them
- Happiness is a choice and I choose to be HAPPY
- With God, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26)
- I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring
- I am a powerhouse and I am indestructible
- God’s power works best in my weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9)
- I radiate beauty, charm, and grace
- Nothing is impossible for Me
- Failure is not an Option
- I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind
- My life is just beginning
- Yes, I Can
Another option that helps to reinforce the new belief and would be easy to do at work is to write out the affirmation several times in a notebook or like me have photos of yourself with the affirmations imprinted which can be stored on your mobile device and in those times of doubt – pull it up and speak it back into your life and watch your confidence perk up again. Whatever the situation or outcome – you have been created for a purpose on this earth and with the right attitude and environment; it will be achieved and that should keep you in a constant state of gratitude.
Now say your chosen affirmations with conviction, say it in your own unique voice, and make it happen in the real world.
SAY IT, BREATHE IT, BELIEVE IT AND CLAIM IT – THAT’S YOUR MINDSET READY!!!
Do like, comment and follow my BLOG for upcoming posts.
Yours in love – The Renaissance Lady © – Follow my blog with Bloglovin