- “ARCHITECT” – INTJ (-A/-T) – Imaginative and strategic thinkers, with a plan for everything.
- “LOGICIAN” – INTP (-A/-T) – Innovative inventors with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
- “COMMANDER” – ENTJ (-A/-T) – Bold, imaginative and strong-willed leaders, always finding a way – or making one.
- “DEBATER” – ENTP (-A/-T) – Smart and curious thinkers who cannot resist an intellectual challenge.
- “ADVOCATE” – INFJ (-A/-T) – Quiet and mystical, yet very inspiring and tireless idealists.
- “MEDIATOR” – INFP (-A/-T) – Poetic, kind and altruistic people, always eager to help a good cause.
- “PROTAGONIST” – ENFJ (-A/-T) – Charismatic and inspiring leaders, able to mesmerize their listeners.
- “CAMPAIGNER” – ENFP (-A/-T) – Enthusiastic, creative and sociable free spirits, who can always find a reason to smile.
- “LOGISTICIAN” – ISTJ (-A/-T) – Practical and fact-minded individuals, whose reliability cannot be doubted.
- “DEFENDER” – ISFJ (-A/-T) – Very dedicated and warm protectors, always ready to defend their loved ones.
- “EXECUTIVE” – ESTJ (-A/-T) – Excellent administrators, unsurpassed at managing things – or people.
- “CONSUL” – ESFJ (-A/-T) – Extraordinarily caring, social and popular people, always eager to help.
- “VIRTUOSO” – ISTP (-A/-T) – Bold and practical experimenters, masters of all kinds of tools.
- “ADVENTURER” – ISFP (-A/-T) – Flexible and charming artists, always ready to explore and experience something new.
- “ENTREPRENEUR” – ESTP (-A/-T) – Smart, energetic and very perceptive people, who truly enjoy living on the edge.
- “ENTERTAINER” – ESFP (-A/-T) – Spontaneous, energetic and enthusiastic people – life is never boring around them
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), based on Jung’s theory of psychological type, reports your preferences on four scales as detailed in the personality outline listed above. Each scale represents two opposite preferences. The four letters that make up your type can help you understand yourself and your interactions with others.
Well I took my test and the result was that I am a “THE PROTAGONIST” (ENFJ-T). The tests when taken focuses on the following categories:
- Strengths & Weaknesses
- Career Paths
- Workplace Habits
I was rather impressed with most of the accuracy in the results which stated that protagonists are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma amongst other characteristics but there were revealing results which I have been dealing with internally and at the same time, have been suppressing for a while, however reading up on the results have made me realise that I cannot shy away from the weaker side of me but instead work on them to make a stronger Yvonne.
The result also stated that Protagonists are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their team with infectious enthusiasm which I say boldly say is a reflection of who I am.
The conclusion for my Personality in the MBTI is that our idealism and vision allow us, the Protagonists to overcome many challenging obstacles, more often than not brightening the lives of those around them. Hmmmmm, true again.
Well, you can imagine my delight in seeing some of the famous Protagonists that fall into the same category as I do like my virtual mentor of all time – Oprah Winfrey and the great Barack Obama. See I knew I was always meant to be in great company:
To get a concrete, accurate description of who you are and why you do things the way you do, for free, here’s the link and you can thank me later! This knowledge is only the beginning of a lifelong journey.