Welcome to Part 6 of our Healthier 2017 Lifestyle and I hope you have been enjoying this amazing discovery of using food as smoothies and the benefits to this healthier journey of oneself. Again as derived from curejoy.com:
- Fat-Buster-Green-Smoothie-Monster: Even spinach cannot come close in comparison to the number of nutrients that kale provides. Eating kale is beneficial for maintaining healthy skin, hair and strong bones, as well as helping with digestion and lowering the risk for heart disease.
52. Gout-Buster-Cherry-Bomb: When you eat cherries, you enjoy much more than just their amazing taste. They’re packed with antioxidants and offer many health benefits, including help with insomnia, joint pain and belly fat. Cherries could be just what the doctor ordered.
53. Hormone-Balancing-Super-Smoothie: Apricots contain phytoestrogens, which will mimic the way estrogen is used by the body, helping to fill any shortages you may have in estrogen, and producing the same effect as if you had generated more estrogen in the body.
54. Instant-Energy-Breakfast-Smoothie: Not only are they juicy, summery and delicious, they’re a bona fide superfood, too. Nutrient-rich and packed with antioxidants (like vitamin C); strawberries offer a wide range of health benefits, some of which may surprise you.
55. Low-Carb-Low-Sugar-Easy-Smoothie: Packed with nutrients and heart-healthy compounds, avocado slows digestion and helps keep blood sugar from spiking after a meal.
56. Mean-Green-Internal-Body-Cleanser: Spinach is high in fibre and water content, both of which help to prevent constipation and promote a healthy digestive tract.
57. Nutritional-Powerhouse-Pumpkin-Seed-Shake: With a wide variety of nutrients ranging from magnesium and manganese to copper, protein and zinc, pumpkin seeds are nutritional powerhouses wrapped up in a very small package.
58. Orange-Dram-Creamsicle-for-Weight-Loss: Eating Oranges cut a considerable amount of calories from the diet. It also keeps the body well hydrated.
59. Parsley-Passion-Smoothie: Parsley is rich in many vital vitamins, including Vitamin C, B 12, K and A. This means parsley keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones and heals the nervous system, too. It helps flush out excess fluid from the body, thus supporting kidney function.
60. Peanut-Butter-Fat-Burner: Peanut butter has protein as well as potassium — which lowers the risk of high blood pressure, stroke and heart disease. It also contains fibre for your bowel health, healthy fats, magnesium to fortify your bones and muscles, Vitamin E and antioxidants.
Here’s a reminder of past posts: Kickstart Your Way to A Healthier 2017 (Part 1); Kickstart Your Way to A Healthier 2017 (Part 2); Kickstart Your Way to A Healthier 2017 (Part 3); Kickstart Your Way to A Healthier 2017 (Part 4); Kickstart Your Way to A Healthier 2017 (Part 5) so keep on it Beloveds and look out for Part 7 of the Healthier Life coming soon.
Do like, comment and follow my BLOG for upcoming posts.
Yours in love – The Renaissance Lady ©