Welcome to Part 8 of our Healthier 2017 Lifestyle and I hope you have been enjoying this amazing discovery of using food as smoothies and the benefits to this healthier journey of oneself. Again as derived from curejoy.com:
71. Antioxidant-Rich-Goji-Gruel: Similar to the benefits you get from eating other berries, goji berries are loaded with beta-carotene (a pigment found in plants and fruits) which helps promote healthy skin. Goji berries have also been known to help boost the immune system and protect the eyes — talk about a super fruit.
72. Blood-Purifying-Stinging-Nettle-Herb-Joy: Stinging nettle is: diuretic, astringent, pectoral, anodyne, tonic, rubefacient, styptic, anthelmintic, nutritive, hermetic, anti-rheumatic, anti-allergenic, decongestant, expectorant, anti-spasmodic, and anti-histamine, anti-lithic/lithotrophic, herpetic, galactagogue, and an anti-histamine.
73. Brain-Booster: Warding off heart disease. The blueberry’s fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and phytonutrient content, coupled with its lack of cholesterol, all support heart health. The fiber in blueberries helps lower the total amount of cholesterol in the blood and decrease the risk of heart disease.
74. Collagen-Building-Cream-of-Cantaloupe: Cantaloupe has lots of folic acid that is very important for regeneration of dead cells. This aspect is especially useful for pregnant women. This property of quicker regeneration also helps in giving a healthy skin. It keeps wrinkles at bay, maintains the skin elasticity and helps in collagen synthesis and thus has anti-aging properties.
75. Energizer-Sun-Shine-Smoothie: Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. These compounds include quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat, as well as the abundant enzymes.
76. Fat-Loss-Raspberry-Shortbread-Smoothie: As the name suggests, raspberry ketone comes from the fruit and is, in fact, the primary compound responsible for a raspberry’s sweet smell.
77. Flavonoids-for-Kids: Apples are loaded with essential vitamins and minerals to keep your little ones healthy. Apples contain the same amount of fiber as a bowl of bran cereal and probably appeal to your child’s taste buds a little bit more.
78. Georgia-Peach-Skin-Rejuvenator: One of the major health benefits of peaches is for skin care. It’s a great source of Vitamin C which is widely used for skin care. You can get plenty of Vitamin C from a large peach. Apart from health benefits, you can directly use peaches for skin care such dark circles and wrinkles.
79. Healing-Hemp-Smoothie: Hemp Seeds are a perfect and natural blend of easily digested proteins, essential fats (Omega 3 & 6), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), antioxidants, amino acids, fiber, iron, zinc, carotene, phospholipids, phytosterols, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin D, vitamin E, chlorophyll, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and enzymes. All amino acids essential to optimum health are found in Hemp Seeds, including the rarely found Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA).
80. Healing-Tropical-Tango: According to new research study, mango fruit has been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. Several trial studies suggest that polyphenolic anti-oxidant compounds in mango are known to offer protection against breast and colon cancers.
Here’s a reminder of past posts: Kickstart Your Way to A Healthier 2017 (Part 1); Kickstart Your Way to A Healthier 2017 (Part 2); Kickstart Your Way to A Healthier 2017 (Part 3); Kickstart Your Way to A Healthier 2017 (Part 4); Kickstart Your Way to A Healthier 2017 (Part 5); Kickstart Your Way to A Healthier 2017 (Part 6); Kickstart Your Way to A Healthier 2017 (Part 7); so keep on it Beloveds and look out for Part 9 of the Healthier Life coming soon.
Do like, comment and follow my BLOG for upcoming posts.
Yours in love – The Renaissance Lady ©