Funny how ONE never looks like what THEY have been through …🧐2020 had been an interesting year full of challenges but in all, it was a year of rediscovery.
What a year!! You had beaten me to the point of depression, feeling helpless with grief from all the loss of loved ones (every other month was death or funeral and I pray never to experience again in my life), the loss of jobs/contracts and almost being bankrupt, amongst other interesting discoveries but in all, I have been GRATEFUL for this journey.
Along this 2020 Journey, I came to understand that sometimes Solitude is the key to Rediscovery of One’s Purpose & GRATITUDE stepped in.
The no 1 lesson for 2020 has been that HOPE dwelled in ME and kept me going that despite all: God had ME covered and so to 2020; thanks for the interesting ride but even though I was beaten; I was not bruised and hence excitedly looking forward to 2021 still being GRATEFUL …
HOW TO MAKE 2021 GREAT
- Get excited about your goals.
- Grind as you’ve still got a point to prove.
- Rest when required.
- Build stronger relationships.
- Step out of your comfort zone.
- Take on new challenges with courage.
- Develop a healthy sleeping pattern.
- Adapt to your environment and resources.
- Choose faith over fear.
- Let go of what no longer contributes to your joy.
- Create better habits.
- Keep a routine in place.
- Encourage positive energy in your circle.
- Smile, laugh and love often.
- Count your blessings daily.
- Work with passion and purpose.
- Try out new things.
- Travel when you can.
- Live in your means.
- Spend more time with your loved ones.
- Take safe care of your mind, body, and soul.
- Make happiness, healing, and kindness priorities.
- Be humble.
Why not share your 2020 victorious story👇🏾 as The Renaissance Journey continues …?
Drop Your Comment 👇🏾
Do like and follow my BLOG for upcoming posts.
Yours in love – The Renaissance Lady ©
This was such a special post and so needed. I am so grateful I READ YOUR POST! Such an inspiring and uplifting message. Thank you for lighting my spark in me after reading this wonderful blog post Yvonne. 🙂
Wishing you courage and happiness in 2021.
Thank you so much Ellie for your feedback and I am glad you enjoyed the post. Please do subscribe or follow my blog to be notified of future posts. Yours in love – The Renaissance Lady ©
That’s okay! Thank you. 🙂