Welcome to Part 4 of our Healthier 2017 Lifestyle as derived from curejoy.com:
31. Arthritis-Evaporating Pineapple Shake: This popular tropical fruit contains a key enzyme called bromelain, which is chock-full of anti-inflammatory substances that can help reduce joint swelling linked to arthritis.
32. Avocado-Superfood-Breakfast-Toast: Avocados contain lutein and zeaxanthin, two phytochemicals that are essential to eye health. These two carotenoids act as antioxidants in the eye and can minimise the damage and reduce the risk of developing age-related macular degeneration.
33. Blood-Builder Smoothie: Oranges contain Vitamin A plays important roles in red blood cell production. Red blood cells are derived from stem cells are dependent on vitamin A for differentiation into red blood cells. Vitamin A also aids in the mobilisation of iron from storage sites to be incorporated into haemoglobin, the pigment that carries oxygen.
34.Bombay-Diner Detox Drink: Hemp seeds help regulate stress hormones and cinnamon is used to help treat muscle spasms, vomiting, diarrhoea, infections, the common cold and loss of appetite.
35. Calcium Concoction: Chia seeds are very high in calcium. A 3.5-ounce serving can provide about 631mg of calcium.
36. Coconut-Eggnog Energy Drink: Abundant in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, Coconut is packed with more Potassium, Calcium, and Chloride, which makes it a better choice to rehydrate, replenish and boost the body’s energy levels after any strenuous activity or workout.
37. Cucumber-Lemon Detox Spa Water: Cucumber contains citrulline which gives the liver an overall boost. cucumbers are a great source of vitamin B, rich in potassium and magnesium which help to lower blood pressure and have even been known to fight cancer.
38. Healthy-Green Detox Smoothie: Green smoothies provide a rich source of minerals. All of the bone-building nutrients are abundant including calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. They are also high in antioxidants and phytonutrients.
39. Flat-Tummy Honey Lemon Water Recipe: Honey acts as a fuel to make the liver produce glucose. This glucose keeps the brain sugar levels high and forces it to release fat burning hormones.
40. Hydrating-Cleanser-Juice: This super green is packed to the max with nutrition that puts it high on the list of the world’s healthiest foods.
Keep on it Beloveds and look out for Part 5 of the Healthier Life coming soon.
Do like, comment and follow my BLOG for upcoming posts.
Yours in love – The Renaissance Lady © – Follow my blog with Bloglovin