Welcome to Part 5 of our Healthier 2017 Lifestyle and I hope you have been enjoying this amazing of discovering food and the benefits to this healthier journey of oneself. Again as derived from curejoy.com:
41. Vitamin-c-Super-Booster: Although required in small quantities like other vitamins, vitamin C is indispensable for the proper functioning of the body.
42. Ayurveda-Detoxifying-Tea: Cumin is extremely good for digestion and related problems. The very aroma of cumin, which comes from an aromatic organic compound called Cuminaldehyde, the main component of its essential oil, activates our salivary glands in our mouth, which facilitates the primary digestion of food.
43. Complete-Detox-Carrot-Beetroot-Juice: One of the major benefits of beet juice it that it contains a colour pigment called betalain. This is a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, fungicidal and aid in detoxification substance. There is research that indicates that betalain may exhibit anti-cancer activity.
44. Flat-Tummy-Water-Recipe: Ginger has been shown to lower blood sugar levels and improve various heart disease risk factors in patients with type 2 diabetes.
45. Golden-Herbal-Detox-Drink: Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
46. Vitamin-A-Juice-Plus-For-Skin-Rejuvenation: Cantaloupe has lots of folic acids that is very important for regeneration of dead cells. This aspect is especially useful for pregnant women. This property of quicker regeneration also helps in giving a healthy skin. It keeps wrinkles at bay, maintains the skin elasticity and helps in collagen synthesis and thus has anti-aging properties.
47. Day-Starter-Rocket-Fuel: Bananas are among the most convenient food sources of potassium. This mineral is essential for maintaining proper heart function and regulating normal blood pressure.
48. Drinking-Water: Drinking enough fluids is important when exercising. Follow the American College of Sports Medicine guidelines for fluid intake before and during physical activity. These guidelines recommend that people drink about 17 ounces of fluid about two hours before exercise. During exercise, they recommend that people start drinking fluids early, and drink them at regular intervals to replace fluids lost by sweating.
49. Earth-and-Abundance-Root-Chakra-Smoothie: As far as healthy foods go, cranberries are at the top of the list due to their high nutrient and antioxidant content and are often referred to as a “super food.” Not to mention, half a cup of cranberries contains only 25 calories!
50. Fat-Burner-Persi-Nana-Chia-Smoothie: Chia seeds are packed full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which help to raise HDL cholesterol and protect against heart attack and stroke.
Keep on it Beloveds and look out for Part 6 of the Healthier Life coming soon.
Do like, comment and follow my BLOG for upcoming posts.
Yours in love – The Renaissance Lady © – Follow my blog with Bloglovin