Every day, we have the choice to tell the truth or not. We can be honest with ourselves about who we are and the challenges we face, or we can lie about it. That’s a choice that’s up to you and me. It only takes one voice to create change.
Telling the truth is a very good habit. If you always speak the truth, you can save yourselves from lots of trouble! Let’s say you’re facing an important decision or dealing with a certain problem, and you don’t know what to do. Where do you begin? Stop lying. That’s a good place to start.
But no matter what, the answer is always honesty. Integrity, though sometimes costly, ultimately wins. The problem is not always so simple, and neither is the solution. Always speak out in TRUTH regardless of the end outcome. We are all waiting for the truth, and so few people are willing to tell it.
Some Quotes About Truth Telling:
- “Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world…would do this, it would change the earth.” – William Faulkner
- “Truth never damages a cause that is just.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” – Spencer Johnson
- “If an offense come out of the truth, better is it that the offense come than that the truth be concealed.” – Thomas Hardy, Tess of the D’Urbervilles
- “Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving.” – James E. Faust
- “We tend to be judged because of our actions.” – Roxy Writer
So I challenge you all including to walk and talk in truth. You can never take that away from ME – My Truth! My Voice!!
Do like, comment and follow my BLOG for upcoming posts.
Yours in love – The Renaissance Lady © – Follow my blog with Bloglovin